Wednesday, Friday – Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm
Thursday: 11 am – 8 pm
If you are planning a visit for a group of 10 or more, please contact the gallery for reservations.
ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS
Hauser Wirth & Schimmel
901 East 3rd Street, Los Angeles CA 90013
Tel: +1 213 943 1620
Fax: +1 213 943 1621
Hauser Wirth & Schimmel has three main entrances. The primary entrance is located on East 3rd Street. North and South entrances via the Breezeway are located on East 2nd and East 3rd Streets.
Street parking is available. The following lots are suggested for their proximity to the gallery. Hours and rates may vary. For a map of parking lots and public transportation stops, please click here.
- 222 South Hewitt Street (entrance on East 3rd)
- 713 East 3rd Street
- 830 Traction Avenue
- 606 East 1st Street
By Public Transport:
10 minute walk from Little Tokyo / Arts District Metro Station (open 20 March 2016). Plan your trip using Metro Planner.
Bicycle racks located on East 3rd Street.
All public areas of Hauser Wirth & Schimmel are wheelchair-accessible. The gallery aims to be as accommodating as possible – if you or members of your group require any special accommodations due to a disability, please contact the gallery in advance of your visit to discuss your requirements.
- Do not touch or climb on the artworks.
- Photography is not permitted inside the galleries.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs on leashes are welcome on site. Dogs are not permitted inside the galleries unless they are service dogs.